Friday, November 18, 2011

Do you think Clarins, Clinique, or Lancome Paris is better?

clarins sounds like clarance which sounds like parents who ruin all the fun so not that one!|||They're all good. It depends on what you're looking for and which one makes your skin feel the best.|||Clinique!|||I am not sure about Clarins, but I know for a fact that clinique and lancome products are really good. Clinique products are more economical than lancome ones and are really good products.





However every lancome product I have ever tried has been amazing, so much so that I even have a lancome beach bag and lancome slippers. I take that beach bag everywhere and those flip flops have been the best I've ever had. They're skin products are excellent, if you are looking for comfort, in your products and great results, lancome is the way to go. But you don't have to rule out clinique completely, I'm not too crazy about how some of clinique's products smell though.

No comments:

Post a Comment