Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which eye cream shall I buy? What brand? - Sheisedo ? Clarins ? Clinique or ?? Please help! I am in my 30s..?

What brand? - Sheisedo ? Clarins ? Clinique or ?? Please help! I am in my 30s..|||I really like Sheisedo... I use the under eye cream, the firming moisturizer and the 55 SPF sunblock.


My skin used to be oily, but now it's dry and these are great.|||I use Arbonne. I learned about it from my mom she has it and its amazing! Email me if you want!


Arbonne products use higher quality ingredients than drug store brands. Many brands use mineral oil which is very inexpensive and really has no benefits for the skin. Arbonne uses higher quality ingredients that are beneficial for your skin.


Also, The RE9 line lasts 6 to 9 months when used twice a day. Most brands range around 3 months. I swear I have been using the facial moisturizer from the Intelligence line for a year - I'm just running out now.


Some say it's too expensive, but they dont understand the ingredients and how long the products last.

No comments:

Post a Comment