Friday, November 18, 2011

Can teenagers wearing clarins or clinique...and which is better clarins or clinique?

iam still a is young girl soo which want is better for me and i can get an oval face...thanks for your help :)|||Clinique great for young girls|||I'm 14 and I wear some Clarins, because a friend gave it to me. You can wear it, for sure, but it's really expensive and not my favorite brand... I don't own any Clinique but my friend does and it's pretty nice. Anyway, that's not really what your asking... Yes you can wear both but I think Clinique is better quality. :]|||I'm 19 and a couple years ago I used some clarins products. I am actually going to be going to get a facial mosterizer soon from them to add into my skin care routine.|||Of course they can! I'm 17 and wear clinique products. I love clinique very good products :)|||Clinique can b used by teens..


I am 17 %26amp; i use %26amp; love clinique products!!

No comments:

Post a Comment