Monday, November 14, 2011

Have anyone used clarins tonic oil for firming and toning? Any success?

Have anyone used it for pregnancy such as for stretch marks?|||No sorry i've only used bio-oil or palmers stretch mark cream, of which I did not see any noticeable difference in my stretchmarks, however I must admit I was not very religious about applying them! I slightly preferred the cream because it absorbed more easily into my skin and smelt yum (like all palmers cocoa butter products!). A nifty trick you could try is to add pure vitamin E oil to your baths and to soak yourself (I find this much less time consuming than rubbing the oil in directly). Other oils you can try if you are interested are Mama Mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil, RoC Maternity Anti-Stretch Mark Oil, Cowshed Udderly Gorgeous Stretch Mark Oil or This Works


Stretch Mark Oil.


p.s. i'm not pregnant nor have I been, I just have your bog-standard growth stretch marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment