Monday, November 14, 2011

I bought the Clarins Instant light perfecting touch under eye concealer,but I can't get the makeup 2 come out.?

I don't know how to use it. Is the twist bottom supposed to let the makeup out? Cause all it does is click but nothing comes out the brush top.|||1.go back to the beautician and ask her


2.i bought a clarins facial cleanser and i got a rash


3.i bought a clarisn light reflecting foundation...it doesnt even bring out the colour


good luck darlinn


x|||My loreal touche magique did this..i couldnt figure it out.. but my friend just kept turnin it.. and then it randomly comes out..but it comes out alot so be warned!|||I hate that product! You have to click about 100 times before it comes to the surface - annoying!








Zivah.|||Keep turning it, slooowly. You will likely receive an excess of product when it finally comes out. It's usually how "twist-click" packaging works, unfortunately :/|||it is supposed to make it *** out...that is weird maybe push harder or go back and say that it duznt work...that is weird

No comments:

Post a Comment