Friday, November 18, 2011

If I am colour 110 in Clarins foundation Skin Illusion, what is my MAC shade?

I'm too scared to ask at my counter but it would be useful to know :L|||It is really impossible to tell by comparing it to another brand. And it's also not a good idea to guess, because most of the time it will be off. Don't be scared to ask, they are there to help. Ask them for a sample. I made the mistake of guessing my color from MAC when I ordered online, and the color was way too orange. So the best idea is to face your fears and just ask for help. Yes, most of the people that work at MAC are rude, but you probably will never see them again.|||no do not be scared to ask the counter that is what those girls are their for. to help people out or they would not be working in those counters. their all really nice and they will pick your right shade with no problem for free and they will give you a free sample of whatever one you want to try and you can try it out see if it like it go back in and by the bigger one. that is what i do all the time their really sweet and nice so do not be scared to go i and ask i do it all the time. i go in their all the time and they tell me to sit in the chair and they do a little make over for free trying on what colors foundations look good on you its really fun

No comments:

Post a Comment