Friday, November 18, 2011

Clarins OR Clinique for Dark circles cream?

whats better?|||Bare Escentuals Well-Rested.


However, I did hear the Clinique was awesome!


But those are concealers--sorry.


I use the All About Eyes from Clinique, and honestly, I don't notice any kind of difference in the appearance of my dark circles. Then again, I have a one-year old running around and a 7-year old drama queen, so I don't think they are going away anytime soon! I like Clinique because it is gel based and very hydrating, which is key - KEEP SKIN HYDRATED!


I have heard nothing but good things about Clarins, though. But I have only used their cleansers.


I am sure you wouldn't have a problem trying them both and returning the one you don't like. I have returned products from both manufacturers, and never had an issue.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment