Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best department store brand of foundation for oily skin?

I'm not interested in drug store brands (Cover Girl, Mabelline, etc), nor mineral makeup. I've tried MAC Studio Fix (worked okay, but I want to see if there's a better option) and never had much luck with Clinique or Clarins. Anyone have experience with Shiseido, Bobbi Brown, Prescriptives, or the like?|||I'd recommend a dermatologist because theres only so much foundations out there that are good for the skin. But dermatologists can find a preface-lotion that you apply before putting any foundation on that helps take care of the oily skin. Might be pricey so if you can't afford it, I suggest Bare Minerals, I love it! good luck. xx|||Try Chanel Double Perfection. It can be applied wet and dry and provides full coverage. Also, if you have oily skin it is best that you apply a primer first prior to applying your makeup that way it will last longer and the primer will protect your skin and serve as a barrier between the makeup and your pores.|||Mary kay is the best for oily or dry skin. I became a consultant for that reason the products work great.|||Yay! you've asked the right person! I sell both Mary Kay and Avon. Mary Kay makes a wonderful liquid foundation for oily skin. It stays matte all day long! My fav for BOTH oily and dry skin is the new mineral foundation. It sits on top of your skin, giving you that gorgeous poreless look. Stay away from the products that you're not able to return if you hate it. Suddenly you find that you've just spent anywhere from 15 to 50 bucks on make up and you hate. Drop me an email and I will help you with anything I can. I can do a really cool customer profile for you on my MK website and after I ask you a few questions it will give you all the make up they recommend they use. It's really fun! Most brands are going to mineral makeup now. When you use it you'll know why. When you email me I'll tell you the products I use on my face and what some of my customers use, what they like and what they don't like. sarahblanco06@yahoo.com|||i use: clinique superbalanced makeup (liquid) and then studio fix powder over it for extra coverage. occasionally blot powder throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment