Friday, November 18, 2011

What are your FAVOURITE clarins products? ones that REALLY work?

something i could use...


i have dry skin and bags under my eyes.


my skin is also quite red. :)


thankyou :)





*if there is something you love that doesnt correspond to me....please say it anyway. thankyou! :D XXXX|||Ive tried Clarins skin care I said is Average Not amazing


the face moisturizer has alot perfume added so I wouldn't recommend


if you have sensitive skin it very EXPENSIVe too is Overrated i would say


I think Clinique and Laneige has better face products than Clarins that cost


less .|||I also suffer from dry skin and i find Clarins multi-active day cream works a treat!


I can't get enough of it, i use it under my foundation and all day it keeps my skin moisturised.


hope I have helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment