Friday, November 18, 2011

Looking for a face cream like Clarins?

I've been using these samples of Clarins day cream but i don't want to spend 拢30 on face cream


can you reccommend any face cream for sensitive skin which is similar to this?





price and place to get it from would help





usually because of the harsh chemicals (i think) in my cleanser my face is red now either because of this cream or the cold weather my face is not so red


any suggesstions?|||I Love Clarins Men Range myself. I hear a lot of my friends talking using Boots Cucumber Range, Face wash %26amp; they love it, I think its under 拢4 or try Boots Botanics Range Its very good as well I think the Botanics costed a little more. |||Have a look in Aldi. Yes seriously it was mentioned in a magazine a few months ago and I bought some its called Siana and its about 拢3 a pot. Also Body Shop vitamin E cream is good.|||I use Clarins (Multi-Active day and night creams) and I love them too, but yes, they are really expensive.





The best cheap and simple moisturiser, with no chemicals is E45. They do a lotion as well as the simple cream, which is less greasy.





It's recommended for people with ecsema or other skin conditions as it's non-fragranced and very gentle.





It may also be worth using a very gentle cleanser too. In the winter creamy cleansers which you wipe off with cotton wool are much more gentle than face wash, or "toner" style cleansers .





Also, with Christmas coming up, you could always try recommending to your friends/family that they treat you to the Clarins cream as a present...

No comments:

Post a Comment