Friday, November 18, 2011

I just had telephone interview with clarins. I was nervous while talking.?

I just had telephone interview with clarins. it went quick just about 8 minutes. is that all for everybody who had a telephone interview? I was nervous while talking. I felt I answered right but because it went so quick Im worried what might happen and I really want to get through. Can anyone put me at ease telling me what might happen next please?|||I've had telephone interviews a few times before. They will usually tell you what the next step is. You could get another telephone interview with someone else or you could be asked for a in person interview. If they didnt say anything. You should call back tomorrow and say:





Thank you for giving me the opportunity to have a phone interview with you yesterday. Is there anything else you may need from me? When will you be making a decision on who will fill in the position?





Thats what all interview skills tips say. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment