Friday, November 18, 2011

Skincare help? Lumpy bumpy skin after using Clarins?

I bought new toner and moisturiser by Clarins right and since I started using it my skin has turned horrible, like kind of bumpy and it looks like all my pores are like craters. When I'm at the gym sweating, the skin on my face actually stings. Now, I have no allergies that I know of so I don't have a clue why this is happening. I use Molten Brown face wash and have done for ages and I love that. Needless to say I've stopped using the Clarins but my skin isn't going back to normal. Please help me!|||It sounds like the Clarins products were too strong for your skin. I had the same thing happen when I tried Garnier Pure A range. It takes 6 weeks for your skin to renew its self so you have to wait it out unfortunately.





I use 2 cleansers and 1 exfoliator now; one cleanser is a deep pore wash by Neutrogena which I use most of the time, the other is a mild soap-free cleanser by Simple, which I use if my skin needs a bit more care or is looking too dry. The exfoliator is from Clinique and I use it twice a day. I've found that this is the perfect balance for my skin (and I've been through practically everything out there)





These are the products: -


Neutrogena: http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail鈥?/a>


Simple: http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail鈥?/a>


Clinique: http://www.boots.com/brandrooms/clinique鈥?/a>|||it sounds like you could be allergic, i would stop using toner for a while and use a perfume free cleanser instead and see if it helps.|||I know of some facial soap that is really really good for pores and also is a good bet to return your skin back to normal. It's Cuticura MEDICATED soap. I use it all the time and love it. I have trouble finding it in stores so I buy it online. The shipping (USPS standard) is really cheap, and it's only $2 for a big bar of soap. You'll get lots of answers, but trust me on this -- I'm almost positive this would work really good for you. There is just something about this soap.





http://hocks.com/hocks_com_on_line_pharm鈥?/a>|||I would definitely stop using this product. As the reaction doesn't seem to be going away I would go to a qualified dermatologist (skin doctor) to take a look at it and give you advice on what to do next.





Try searching for a good one on the Web or look up local ones in your copy of the Yellow Pages.





I found this site when I did a search: http://www.the-dermatology-centre.co.uk/鈥?/a>





Good luck.|||There is nothing like home cooking. The many benefits of home cooking include the joy of preparing a special food dish that is nutritious for your family. Natural Skin Care is a turning trend. Like people drinking water today, who would have thought we would all be drinking more. Our skin needs more care as we get older. With this increase in use of skin care products we are turning to natural ingredients. The satisfaction derived from knowing that you lovingly invested time and effort into the preparation of this home cooked meal, because you care, is priceless. Another benefit of home cooking is that you know what ingredients were used in the preparation of this meal. There were no additives or preservatives. All the ingredients were natural and provided healthy nutrients to your loved ones. Like home cooking, preparing natural skin care recipes from natural food products offers many advantages. The most important benefits include the cost savings, using of natural products, and the ease of availability.|||To tighten your pores try using a lotion that contains retinol or glucosamine or anything that builds collagen and firms the skin helps keep pores tight. Try Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher 拢34 by Estee Lauder.


To even your skins bumpiness try Polybead Moisturizing Cleanser 拢30 by pH Advantage.


Look for creams that have ingredients such as ceramides to keeps the skin plump and comfortable. Try Cell Reneewal Dermabrasion Peel 拢10.95 by Dr Nick Lowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment