Friday, November 18, 2011

What is the best self tanner to buy in the mall such as dior, clarins, sheseido, chanel ect?

i want to have a beautiful golde brown tan like i would from the beach or in a bed|||I have tried all the high end dept. store brands and the one that smells the best and works the best w/o streaking is one from Dove! No lie! I would spend $100 or so for my summer tan in a bottle and always had streaks no matter what I tried...it is like a lotion and blends w/in 1-2 days and leaves me looking like I hit the beach...try it!...You only have $7 to lose|||i recommend dove as well. it truly is great! I have blonde hair and fair skin, but bought the tanning lotion for darker skin. i was great, and you build up the tan quicker than with the light one.it never streaks, the trick is making sure you rub it in really well. happy tanning.

No comments:

Post a Comment