Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Reviews on Clarins Huile Tonic?

I'm in desperate need of skin care for my rather prominent stretch marks, specifically on my stomach and arms. I've done some research and Clarins Huile Tonic interests me. Could someone give me a review on this product? Personally, how long did it take you to see results?


Thank you for your time. ( =|||Look not that its any of your business or ever will be but i happen to have a touch of exma that occasionally very vagaly appears i have good skin as long as im not run down like when you saw me i should never of gone ur never let me live it down but i was just so desparate to see you! I know i looked rough but stop banging on about it there's times you dont look to great either but id never knock you down|||klihouighblibujl

No comments:

Post a Comment