Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Has anyone tried clarins self tanning gel?

two questions


any good for you?


is it orange?


in any way





i'm not buying another orange fake tan :|


i read reviews and most of them are good but i'm not listening to that again





i'm pale and blonde


i want to know if it turns pale skin a natural tan colour


i'm not turning myself orange again :|





don't answer this question if you're happy with johnsons holiday skin


or dove or something, you have no tan standards :')


xxx|||Hey,





It is funny you just asked this question because i have just bought it after my sister recommended it to me. This is the best self-tanner I have ever used and I've tried a lot of them. It has a gel-like consistency and goes on smoothly. I always moisturize my knees, feet, and elbows to ensure an even tan.





Unlike others I have used it will not turn you orange, it will give you a very natural looking tan without the sun damage. I've only used this on my body but it suggests to use it on your face too.





Another benefit of this product i found is you can get dressed right away without having to worry about this product transferring onto your clothes! I have already gone through several tubes and will keep buying it. I highly, highly recommend this product. Oh just be sure to wash your hands well after applying it.





There are a few out there but I found the instant gel has worked the best.





Find it here


http://tinyurl.com/nuvnvj|||This Is one of the best brand self tanning gel you can ever buy. Its natural it actually looks like a real tan and it does not turn orange.


i used this for my bday and everyone asked me if i had been to the beach that weekend. its going to look beautiful :) it was also named best product by allure magzine :) Itsss awsomee :) !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment