Friday, November 18, 2011

Has anyone tried any of Clarins new Instant Light products?

I've never heard of them,sorry.|||Yes their great.


they boosted my complexion


%26amp; took away the bags from under my eyes.





real beauty secret!





=]


i love them


=]


+ the foundation doesnt dry up atall its moisturising %26amp; soaks in perfectly|||yep|||It is a great product was skeptical at first , but cleared up most of the imperfections on my skin,,, didn't work as well for my sister who has oily skin but it did a great job on my skin which is sensitive and not oily,, i love this product and i highly recommend it.|||I've tried them. Theyr'e amazing, but not too great for people with oily skin. They provide great moisture for dry skins and they really make you glow!!!!!|||No I haven't but my sister uses the instant light products, I think it works good for her.|||no sorry haven't used it|||YES


the foudation feels so smooth on your skin!


it's my favourite and it doesn't break the bank!





and the skin care products are quite good too!|||no i have not

No comments:

Post a Comment