Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do I shave my face without getting a rash?

I am sick of coming out in a rash a day or two after shaving. I usually don鈥檛 bother with shaving because of it. I generally just have permanent stubble which I trim close with clippers.


Whenever I try to shave (wet shave or dry electric) I look great for a day then during the second day I start to get spotty and by the third day I have an awful painful rash which itches and hurts.


I have tried all the expensive shaving products from Clinique to Clarins.


Someone help! I cant go through life with stubble, my girlfriend is getting stubble rash!|||Look for a product called ultra shave - follow the instructions and your skin will clear up. Sounds like you might have a slight fungal infection. This natural formulation contains a bactericide. You'll have smooth soft skin within a few days.|||Make sure you don't shave with a dull razor. But I would suggest try shaving in the opposite direction than you have been shaving. My boyfriend gets a rash when he shaves with upward strokes, but no with downward ones. Also, try taking your time, and make sure you are shaving at the right angle to only require one stroke versus two or three, because the more a razor goes over the same spot, the more irritated the skin Will become. Good luck!!|||I used to break out when I used a razor. I learned that I had to presoak my beard thoroughly before shaving to get the desired results. What I do takes a little time, but it does work, and I have avoided rashes for years now. I shave in the shower. I take my shower as usual making sure to keep my face good and wet rubbing the warm water in every chance I get. I have a mirror in the shower to facilitate accuracy. I use the shaving gel which gets more moisture to my beard and I rub the gel in thoroughly. Then I make sure the razor is sharp (two shaves per blade is about it for me). I use the Gillette Trac III which seems to work really well - they also make disposables that are good. I shave very slowly to make sure that I am not abrading my face. This has worked for years to help me avoid shaving rash.|||put a hot flanal on ur face for a min to open the pores and after shaving spash ur face with cold water to close the pores. also use sensative shaving gel and after ur done put sensative aftershave cream on or sodo crem i find is good.|||For the extremist versions of stubble rash might be best to do some proper research but I struggle with stubble rash so I can over a few suggestions to help reduce it, though it doesn't totally get rid of it:





Never wash with soap anytime before shaving, this dries your skin and is the worse thing you can do. Try washing with soap afterwards.





However, soaking your face with just water beforehand is very good, especially say a shower, as you're in the water for quite a while. Remember though not to use soap!





Don't put aftershave on your skin, put it on your collar or lower down underneath your neck at least.





I know it can be a pain when trying to look smart or whatever but I only shave every other day, and hardly at all over weekends unless I'm going somewhere special. Those few days rest can help.





That's about it from me!|||My man has the same trouble...if he uses a razor he comes out in bumps after a couple of days...If you don't mind spending a few extra 拢's each week I strongly advise you go to the barbers, they will do it with a cut throat razor. The finish will be loads better, you won't get the rash and what's more...your girlfriend will no longer have to suffer with stubble rash :-)|||Have you tried putting on nivea for men.|||Shave after a shower, use some proper shaving soap and use a super sharp single blade razor. All these can be purchased here : http://www.mankind.co.uk/ProductDetails.鈥?/a>


a bit expensive but the blades are sooooo cheap, it will pay for itself in a short while, and you can afford to keep the blades sharp. The razor is adjustable so you can match it to your skin and hiar type. Best thing I bought in a long time.





spend a few mins and read the reviews!!!|||There is a moisturiser on the market called; simple that sorted me out.|||#1 is right! I swear by this stuff--and I'm a girl, but I used to break out like crazy when I shaved my legs. It didn't matter what expensive razor or shave gel I tried. I finally googled "the best shave gel" and found this King of Shaves---well, it worked!!! I have not had even a tiny bit of irritation since. Try it! I promise you will love it! (oh, and a little goes a long way so it will last you a while)|||try using baby powder =]


apply it on and then shave. then wash it off.|||I use "King of shaves" gel ,it works great and its soothing.|||i use talcum powder on my face and shave dry. it helps with the shaving and also makes your face cool down.|||my guess is....your allergic to something that's in the shaving cream. try using basic soap and water...then apply after shave and use some after shave lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment