Friday, November 11, 2011

Anyone tried Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch? Does it work and is it ok for sensitive skin?

I just saw an ad for Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch cream in Allure magazine and it sounds really good. According to the ad, it supposedly fills in lines and wrinkles, makes pores look smaller, blurs imperfections and will give you radiant, youthful-looking skin with or without makeup. I'm 28 and I have a problem with fine lines and am thinking of trying this, but my skin is a little sensitive and easily breaks out if a product is too strong. So just wondering does it really do what it claims and is it ok to use for sensitive skin?|||At 28 years old I would be more concerned with repairing those fine lines than masking them. Clarins Instant Smooth is a quick fix. Just for the moment, but it is not going to do anything to repair the lines, firm the skin, exfoliate to reduce dryness %26amp; dullness or, hydrate deeply enough to truly make a difference in the condition of your skin. Those lines will still be there tomorrow, next week and in all likeliness, be deeper and more noticable next year.





If lines are starting to show up at age 28, you really need to change up what you are using on your face. It is not doing a good job. Usually in our 20's the name of the game is prevention. Repairing usually isn't necessary until around age 35.





I highly suggest Aloette Aloepore Basic Skin Care Line. It is a natural, aloe-based skin care infused with vitamins, botanicals and anti-oxidants and patented ingredients that gets customized to your skin type. It will make such a difference in the look, feel and health of your skin. The ingredients to not just sit on the cuticle of your skin (the dead %26amp; dying cells) masking problems. Our high quality stable aloe vera base is the delivery system that brings all of the wonderful vitamins, botanicals, anti-oxidants to every skin cell layer. Clarins can not do that.





I started using Aloette when I was almost 50 years old. Talk about lines. My crows feet were pitiful. I started with the Aloe Pure Basic System. The difference it made in my complexion was awesome. I have been using Aloette's products for 8 years, and my 8 year older skin is still in better shape than it was before I found Aloette.


If you would like more info, please email me. I know I can help you.|||I would suggest Arbonne. I have tried Clarins but like the first answer its only a quick fix. Arbonne is very good, they are all natural products i suggest the facial serum this will dimminish your wrinkles. it's actually a product you want to keep using not just stuff in a cabinet. If you email this lady she can give you advice or product information and whats in them.


http://myladybeau.myarbonne.com


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment