Friday, November 11, 2011

Best primer out of giorgio armani, clarins, and lancome?

Was wondering what's the best out of those three, the giorgio armani fluid master primer, the clarins beauty flash balm, and the lancome la base pro?|||Lancome is great it makes the skin flawless it helps to control


the oiliness on the skin it prevents your foundation to fade easily.





if you can try the smashbox that one is great I currently using makes


the skin flawless but lancome and smashbox is good.|||I worked for Clarins for a while and can tell that Beauty flash balm is not used much as a primer. It just refreshes your skin, gives it a glow, you can use it more like a mask. But it will not guarantee that your foundation and make up stay long. I used clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfecter, I liked the way it was highlighting my skin and covering redness. I used it on my eyelids under the eyeshadow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment