Monday, November 14, 2011

Clarins instant smooth primer replacement?

Whenever I put on foundation, it always ends up looking caked and dry despite moisturizing in advance. I think I just have large pores and combination skin that can get dry. I've read/seen videos on people raving about Clarins perfecting touch instant smooth primer. It's $32 for a half ounce! Any other products out there that get similar results? I wear makeup very rarely in general so it's not something I would use daily.|||Smashbox Photo Finish Light - I love the matte feeling, not to mention its really lightweight. I prefer the texture of this "Light" version to the original, which feels greasy in my opinion. I have sensitive skin but am susceptible to breakouts and this hasn't caused any skin problems.





Bare Escentuals Prime Time - This was the first primer I ever tried and I remember being amazed at how well it worked--no oilies for 8+ hours and my skin felt so smooth and soft after application. A little goes a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment