Friday, November 11, 2011

I am a 28yo guy and recently used a cheap radiance balm instead of the normal Clarins one I've used for years.?

I used it for about a week and my skin completely broke out. I have not had spots for years but now have acne all over my cheeks and forehead. I stopped using the product 5 days ago but its still bad. How long does it take for this to clear up and is there anything I can do to help it?? Please help, it looks a mess :-(|||Hey, I have had acne problem for 3 months and i tried most of the products and they didnt work so one day, i tried using baking soda to clear my face(i know it sounds weird but trust me!, it works very well!)


Just put some baking soda into a cup and mix it with some water. After mixing it for 15 seconds, seperate the water from baking soda. After doing that, take a cotton ball and rub the baking soda on your face and leave it on for 5 mins. (put little bit more baking soda on the acnes). After that wash your face and half of the acne will be gone. Do this in the morning and at night until your face is cleaned up and acne is gone. Hope i helped. If you have a sensitive skin, it might burn so dont worry

No comments:

Post a Comment