Friday, November 11, 2011

Is Clarins the best foundation out there?

I know this question will get lots of different answers but is Clarins a good make? I find with my current foundation (Mineral Powder from Maybelline) that it slips by the end of the day and looks awful because of this. I also have quite dry skin and it makes my skin look quite bad.


Would carins foundation be a good choice.. if so which one? I want good but natural looking coverage.|||I love Clarins products, but that's because they suit my skin. Go to your local Clarins counter and ask for a couple of samples. If you have dry skin then try a tinted moisturiser.|||I think mineral foundation is best for you skin, however, be aware that some brands out there may not be 100% pure mineral. I've recently found a mineral powder product line called Jarde. Their mineral foundation is EXCELLENT. Here is their website www.jarde.co.uk|||Simple answer? Go to a department store and try out a few brands. Clarins are good - but I personally perfer Estee Lauder - more suited to my skin.|||My girlfriend thinks so. Not sure which one she uses though. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment