Friday, November 11, 2011

What do you say when you want a skin anaylsis at clinique/clarins/dermoligica etc?

Just basically, how do you approach the consultants? what do you say?|||Hi, I would like to get the surface of my organ container ogled at if you have a minute, please. always say please.|||From experiences of family members, all I can tell you is to be careful. They will try to sell you a whole bunch of products that you do not need.


Get in touch with the owner of a fantastic, informative website. The owner is a medical practitioner with a "difference". The difference is that she strikes me as a consumer advocate. She will tell you what works and what does not. Her website address is as follows:


http://www.romancing-the-soap.com


I'm an RN and naturally skeptical, but I started to follow this website months ago. I was so impressed that I even subscribed to the newsletter. It's never let me down.


Expert advice, she will answer your questions truthfully and you never have to wait long for an answer.


I did buy a few soaps for a friend of mine who had terrible skin problems. Now my friend is stocking up on these soaps because they have worked so well for her. This is a person that even dermatologists (doctors who specialize in skin problems) could not help! I personally bought something for terrible lower back problems, a herbal preparation that you mix in your tub. It was heaven. Her products work wonders, but you must ask for them because she does not sell on-line. I hope one day soon that she will!


I can't recommend www.romancing-the-soap.com enough.|||Hi, I was wondering if anyone is free to give me a skin analysis..?

No comments:

Post a Comment