Monday, November 14, 2011

What is the best make of foundation out of Elizabeth Arden, Clarins, Clinque, Estee Lauder?

I prefer the coverage of clinique foundation. It covers all of my blemishes easily and I love it for the winter. However as your skin colour changes as it gets sunnier it may not match your skin tone anymore. So I would suggest a foundation that matches your skin colour as it changes. But to answer your question to a T, I would say that Clinique is the best for me.|||Depends which one is right for your skin! I use Estee Lauders Double Wear during the winter months - love it, but have to change once I get any amount of tan - currently using a Clarins one. I also sometimes use a real cheapy tinted moisturiser which is great in the summer.





EDIT : I agree with Becca - Clinique doesnt go with sensitive skin.|||i would say clarins its light looks more natural and still gives you good coverage





edit: if u've got sensitive skin don't go for clinique they give me rashes

No comments:

Post a Comment