Monday, November 14, 2011

Which foundation is better: Clarins, Clinique, Mac or Estee Lauder?

I am getting marrried next saturday and I want to buy a good foundation. It is going to be outside so I want something that wont get blotchy or run if I sweat. Thanks for any info you can give me about these.|||Hey, out of those brands try Estee Lauder's Double Wear Concealer as it lasts well and they have a good shade range.





or if you can, try Make Up Forever's Face and Body foundation which is waterproof as are there full cover concealers so they may be what your looking for, the MAC face and body is supposed to be waterproof but I personally don't find it to be very good in the heat,





Also if you pick any foundation make sure you get a setting powder and a primer to make it last, I love the Clarins Instant Smoothing Perfect touch primer as it makes your skin feel very smooth and helps foundation apply well aswell as making the make up last, and for a setting powder I love MAC's Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder which stops you getting shiny and also makes pores and fine lines much less visible, the Make Up Forever HD powder does a very similar thing and if you only plan to use it once they sell a small container of it





Good luck with your wedding make up and I hope the day goes smoothly!





x|||Estee Lauder... it's amazing and I totally advice it. It stays for hours and barely needs reapplying the colours vary widely so you can get an exact match and it covers any blemishes giving you an even finish all over. They can be expensive but they're really worth it!|||Estee Lauder Double Wear. It is a long wearing medium-full coverage foundation that comes in quite a few shades. The SPF is also low making it photosafe.





You could also try MAC Face and Body which I believe is waterproof, but light coverage. Their Studio Fix is a more full coverage foundation.|||I just brought that new clinique foundation that helps to hide and get rid of blemishes and spots and i love it! it stays on all day doesn't go greasy, gives great coverage and i have had lots of compliments that my skin was glowing! So I would defiantly suggest that one.





p.s Congrats on getting married!|||Use Mac Mineraize fondation! Then put Mac Select Sheer presed power on top to stopit going to shiny!


Clinique is also pretty good You could use (Superbalanced Makeup) %26lt;Foundation Then (Stay-Matte Sheer)%26lt; Pressed Powder


Hope i have been helpful!|||Hi. If you have any questions about natural makeup and applications, here is a good resource link http://bestnaturalmakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment