Friday, November 11, 2011

What do people think about clarins skincare?

what do people think about there skin care? are all there ingredients natural? and how would you rate them over clinique?|||i;ve used both brands and both are good. but having said that i bought the clinique set once whereas i kep buying clarins|||I've used Clinique before. But doesn't work for me. Some tiny little bumps start to appear on my face. I ditched their product since then. Now i'm using Clarins skin care product. absolutely loving it. i'm only 19, but never too early to take care of your skin.

Report Abuse


|||Re: Clarins - no not all of the ingredients are natural.





I like their Toning Lotion for combination/oily skin (green).





I like Clinique's facial soaps but not their toners can be a bit harsh for my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment