Friday, November 11, 2011

Where can I buy Clarins products?

Other than from the web site, I'd like to know where I can purchase Clarins products.





I saw a really pretty eyeshadow used in the March issue of Cosmopolitan.|||Macy's and Dillard's both carry Clarins.|||I buy mine at Macy's.|||London - Selfridges, John Lewis





France %26amp; USA - Sephora|||macy's, they have their own booth|||Clarins products are available at most Macy*s. Certain Nordstroms, and Bloomingdales. The new eye shadows are amazing. Their color payoff is much higher then they were before. They are also longer wearing, and mineral based. They almost have a cream texture to them and can be used wet or dry. They come in this really cute oval compact with their own mirror and application brush. All for $20!! They are also doing Limited Colours. Usually like 2 per season that they incorporate with other existing shades. I LOVE LOVE LOVE their products and their newly formulated shadows even have some of my M.A.C. shadows getting jealous. Seriously girl check them out. You will be impressed! While you are there try out Instant Smooth. It is a face primer. I use it all the time as a shadow base. It makes the color more vibrant, smooth and last a ton longer!! It also gives foundation that air brushed, no pores look. It's one of my must haves. And it works under any foundation liquid, powder, mineral. ENJOY!|||It's much better if you state what country your in.


If you live in the UK:





Fenwick


John Lewis


House of Frazer


Debenhams

No comments:

Post a Comment