Friday, November 11, 2011

What's best out of these skincare lines - Estee Lauder, Clarins, Clinique or Biotherm? Anyone tried?

I have had a bit of a problematic skin and I figured that maybe its time to stop fooling around with the regular market brands and invest in good skincare. So, which of the ones I mentioned are really or really not worth the money? Anyone here tried?|||I know from experience Estee Lauder is awesome. Their products do what they say they do and are worth the extra money.





Buy their products on their site and you can get lots of free samples to try different things out to see if you like them. I say this because if you go to Macy's or a department store they don't give away samples for you to see if they work for you.|||You could get Clinque...or just skip that, save some money and buy some clorox, paint thinner, and cheap vodka and sponge that on your dermis. Humor aside Clinque is far FAR to abrasive in my opinion - Lauder is good - they have a lot of anti-aging properties so if that's not your concern yet you may look elsewhere, same with clarins although they do have a fancy spray deodorant in a glass bottle that is amazing. Lauder has a brilliant heated exfoliant made of crushed volcanic ash/pearls can't remember which but its some organic rarity. My choice isn't on your list and may be a little more difficult to find but more than worth the search - plus its a little more economic than the majority of your selections. Mario Badescu is an amazing skin care line. I love the Foaming Glycolic face wash and Glycolic grapefruit toner(clensing lotion) as well as the seaweed night cream, cucmber toner, and the undereye gels are things of magic.

Google it! You will laugh in a year thinking you once wondered what to throw on your face, once you have it.|||I have had bad skin since I was 13... I have used Shin cuticals, Darphin, Este Lauder, Dior, Biotherm, Dermologia, all high street brands, I have had Crystal Clear Facials and Glyderm face peels.... and everything else in between I have spent thousands of different products, the worst for me was dermologica and someone suggested I use Clinique and I have to say I didnt think it would work.... Amazing is all I can it has kept my skin under control, helps it look brighter, clearer, clean and fresh I am a massive advocate of this product... I would not use anything else, ask for a seven day trial and see what happens.... cant hurt to try it. and wont cost you anything to try.|||Good skincare is more than worth investing in, there is a make called Dermalogica which is very very good for problematic skin,they even have representatives around the world who do facials to clear skin, and it's just the same price as clinique etc. Clinique it very good to suit the skin you have,as they do a wheel which helps them to understand your skin tone. I would reccommend clinique as i've used it for years (they give you a three step skin routine and free samples to try for a certain amount of time) . Estee lauder is perfumed so it can irritate skin. I have used them all but dermologica is one of the best for problematic skin, thanks|||I think that Clinique is the best because I once tried and it totally works! It helps ANY problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment