Friday, November 11, 2011

Clinique vs Clarins vs SK II which is better for skincare?

I am 21 and I have been using Estee Lauder skincare for the past few months. Its not working for me. Instead I started to see fine lines and oil bumps under my eyes. Please help!! ='(





Which skin care is good for me?? I have acne and my skin lack of hydration.|||Alpha hydroxides peel and dry the skin causing early signs of aging. Use a very gentle, non perfumed nor citrus, french liquid soap and a Dior moisturizer.





Now this works for me, so I suggest that you wash your face with a very, very, gentle liquid soap--whichever you find works best for you (experiment)--three times during a warm shower (the warm water should open your pores) to remove all of the dead skin cells and compromised oils that have accumulated on the surface of your skin once. Doing this more that once a day may have undesirable results...I cannot wash my face twice in one day without having a breakout in the next 24 hours. After patting your face dry with a clean towel, apply a nickle sized amount of a rich moisturizer evenly and gently to the skin with your index, middle, and ring fingers until the moisturizer has dried. Throughout the day keep your hair off of your face, and do not touch your face. At night, keep your face off of the pillow and I bet that you will wake up with a desirable complexion.





Try a good quality french soap (that is not perfumed nor citrus in composition, which will irritate the skin) and Dior's moisturizer. Also, keep in mind that results take time, and that if your face is dry the next day you should be using a gentler liquid soap and a richer moisturizer. Finally, eat a healthy diet, perhaps your should stray away from dairy products, and drink plenty of spring water.





P.S. Your makeup products could be part of the problem.|||Clinique

No comments:

Post a Comment