Friday, November 11, 2011

Which is a good natural cosmetics line Origins or Clarins?

I am 9 weeks pregnant with twins and I am currently using Lancome, but the smell is just well...getting to me. I was thinking of trying to switch to a more natural line of skincare and makeup. My friend suggested Bare Minerals, but it just did not work with my skin and I broke out....next I tried Aveda, but I could not get over the smell and the foundation made my eyes water. I took a sniff of some of Clarins products and saw that they had things to prevent stretch marks as well as good sun protection products...I also took a sniff of Origins products, the smell was fine, good color selection, the price was better than Clarins, but no good stretch mark products, and not enought sun products. Which do would you recommend for me, I need a good skincare line, as well as makeup. My skin is combination as it gets good and oily in the T-Zone and normal on the cheeks. I want my skin to be soft, clear, and oil free, but not stripped. Clarins seemed nice, but expensive. Any suggestions?|||I would go with Origins for makeup, and try the Clarins stretch mark cream. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment