Friday, November 11, 2011

Which make up brand is better in your opinion. Clarins or Bobby Brown, I really like both of them?

but I'm thinking of switching from Clarins foundation to Bobby Brown. I really like Bobby Browns products. Clarins mascara is the best, so I'll keep using that. As for face products, what line is better for lotions and toners out of the two?|||Clarins is really not popular here at all. The only person I know who bought anything from them only did so because someone gave her a gift card, and she never even wore the lipstick after she got it.





Bobbi Brown is a division of Estee Lauder. (So are Clinique, MAC, Origins, and Prescriptives.) From what I have seen, they look like pretty good products at a reasonable price. I know a few people who love the shadows and blushes, but none of the stores here carry it, so I don't buy it. My aunt gave me a BB shadow years ago and I remember I used it all.





For skin care, I personally recommend Lancome or Merle Norman. You just can't go wrong with them because they have products for every skin type and concern.|||Lancome...





very good quality and a resonable price. they have different products for different skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment