Friday, November 11, 2011

Do you think clarins work good for face?

do you think clarins is a good rpoducts? does it really work for day, night and eye creams? does it deserve its high price?|||I like Clarins skincare products.I went through a very oily skin stage and tried every brand on the market until I used Clarins.It was brilliant.Cleared the shine and the spots..Well worth every penny and I have never had any reaction to any of their products|||It depends what skin type you have (dry, oily, combination, sensitive), to what products to use on your face. If you use something for oily skin on a dry skin then it will just strip your skin and make it sore. I would suggest that you find out what skin type you have first, you can do this by going to your local beauty salon and they may be able to suggest a product to you. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment