Friday, November 11, 2011

What is the best powder to stop shine? I've tried mac, clarins, benefit, and estee lauder.?

They're all good in their own ways, but I want better. I live in Hawaii %26amp; get oily a lot. I hate it! I'm going to be in a wedding %26amp; don't want to look shiny in any of the pictures. Any suggestions? Thank You!!! ;D|||I used to have VERY oil skin and it sucked let me tell you I used to work at a very fast pace job and any spare minute I had I was in the back applying powder to help control my shine :( a few months ago I starting applying witch hazel as a toner, my daily moistursizer, and a Oil Control Pore Refiner then I would apply my makeup and let me tell you it has made a HUGE difference I use Bare Minerals - Mineral Veil Powder and I use Bare Mineral MD Formulations-The Temps Oil Controll I think any oil control matte finish b4 your makeup will help ALOT|||Try OC8 / OC Eight from Ferndale Labs. You will have to order it online -- like from Amazon.com -- however, as it's not available in stores. It's not a powder, but it's a lotion/gel you apply before any make-up or other powder. It contains an ingredient called Acrysorb, which is also contained in prescription products for acne - like Clinac BPO - to control acne. It controls oiliness and shine far better than any other mattifier, and it's not cakey.|||no you shouldnt use powder, use a mattifying lotion. clarins has one|||i know as a fact to NEVER wear foundation or powder with sunscreen in it when getting photos taken because it will definently show shine even on dry skin :) i hope that helps :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment