Friday, November 11, 2011

Has Anyone tried CLARINS shaping facial Lift?

Im thinking of buying clarins shaping facial lift for facial contour. Some of my friends say its good bt im not sure abt it. Does it help in slimming facial contours and stuff like that?|||I have tried Clarins Contouring Facial Lift, was not impressed. I love Clarins. The Lotus face treatment oil, I think made my skin look and feel better. I have oily skin and the oil doesn't make it worse it actually made it better, or so it seemed. The Clarins Contouring Facial Lift has a system to pressing the lotion onto your face... I do that with the oil (the lady at the counter told me to) I think the oil is far better, and a bonus... it is $45 versus $64. I don't think it made my face slimmer looking, I think it made it a bit puffy to fill in lines (which I dont really have) The oil on the other hand,use very little, made my face look toned, tight,and very healthy. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment